Welcome to Bright Stuff!

Hello, my name is Helen and I hope this blog will share my passion for bright, beautiful beaded jewellery with you. Why not drop by my website and see my latest luscious lariat creations...

Saturday 4 December 2010

CHRISTMAS FAIRS IN FULL SWING!

I've been a very busy bee getting out and about at all sorts of Christmas events....real fun meeting new people and talking about my lariats!

Today was a very successful fair at Surbiton High School, tomorrow Kingston Grammar. I've got Denbies late night shopping on Monday and then a few business visits and jewellery parties coming for Christmas. Manor House and Tiffins were amazing but sent me into a panic worrying I hadn't enough stock! I had to dash to a bead shop to re-stock and get making!

Anyway, it's good to be busy! Hope to catch you at a fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment